Taylor Swift just announced BIG NEWS! And well….. WE CAN’T STAY CALM!
Things to know from Taylor’s Instagram live from Thursday (June 13)…
- Her next single is called “You Need To Calm Down” and will release Friday (June 14) at midnight! (You can listen at Q99.7!)
- Her new album is called “Lover” and will be out on August 23rd! It has 18 tracks and there are FOUR deluxe versions that will be available at Target! You can pre-order now on iTunes, and pre-save on Apple Music and Spotify. The album will also include 2 audio recordings from the Queen herself and the album theme is romance.
- The music video will premiere on Good Morning America on August 17th.
- Swift also mentioned in her livestream that she has a collaboration with Stella McCartney (AKA Paul McCartney’s daughter!). The collaboration is described as clothing collaboration that is inspired by romance and imagination.
- To top it off, there is a new single and album merch available on her website! Check it out at TaylorSwift.com. (We are obsessed with that crop top!!)
Swifties are going crazy right now and can’t wait for the new Taylor!!! Tune in and listen to “You Need To Calm Down” with Q99.7 every hour for the new single!
Lover, album out August 23. Cover shot by the artistic genius that is @valheria123 💗 Pre-add, pre-save, pre-order (all the pre stuff you feel like doing) Can’t wait for you to hear this. https://t.co/SGjcCUYZdM pic.twitter.com/IPy54raQUF
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) June 13, 2019