Kevin Federline Says Britney Spears’ Dad Got Violent with One of Their Sons

 KEVIN FEDERLINE accused BRITNEY SPEARS’ father, Jamie Spears, of abusing their 13-year-old son Sean.

Kevin filed a police report on August 25th saying there was some kind of altercation while Britney and her two sons were at Jamie’s house.  Jamie reportedly broke through a door to get to Sean, and shook him violently.

Kevin also got a restraining order against Jamie on behalf of the kids.  Britney did not oppose it.

Kevin and Britney also agreed recently to an arrangement that gives Kevin 70% custody of the boys, while Britney gets them unsupervised for the other 30%.  They’ve already been doing it this way for the past year, but now it’s official.

Kevin’s attorney says that Kevin wants the boys to have “continuing and meaningful contact” with their mother, but he believes this arrangement is in their best interest.

(For the record, “People” says their time with Britney WILL be supervised . . . and that Kevin’s custody will be closer to 90%.)

(E! Online)



View this post on Instagram


Every year i come back to this tree. It’s beautiful! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on



View this post on Instagram


Views from Alcatraz!!! Perfect day perfect trip. We had a blast. Ty Bay Area!!!! #thefedz

A post shared by Kevin Federline (@federline4real) on


There is no custom code to display.