Hey I’m Khristian, originally from New York. I moved to “Hotlanta” about 20 years ago. I like poetry & long walks. Wait, wrong profile. This isn’t eHarmony.
My love of music & interacting with new people brought me in to the world of radio. I voice commercials, narrate audiobooks, & have played around with some character animation. I love old cars, I drive a ’66 Chevelle. My dog Tank is the coolest ever! I am super energetic, love learning new things, & I’m great with people.
Q997 FNL hit up the Battle at South last Friday in Spartan Nation! South Paulding and The Paulding Co Patriots squared off at kickoff in 98 degree heat, but as the sun set, the fans came out to watch this epic county battle!
The Bomb Squad thought of some truly controversial topics that won’t have a right or wrong answer.
They’re all YOUR opinion! So, what do you have to say?!
1. Guys, your longtime girlfriend and mom are traveling together. Who’s sitting in the front seat?
– Personally, my mom would take the first chance at being in the backseat!
2. If you’re on a train and the only people standing are a child and an elderly woman, who are you giving your seat too?
– Kids won’t really care to sit, would rather jump around. Definitely would give my seat to the elderly!
3. When is it okay for your significant other to start pitching in for date night?
– I think that’s something you just feel.
4. Is it okay to still hang out with one of your ex’s friends?
– Absolutely, just because you’re done with THEIR friend, doesn’t mean you have to cut ties.
5. After a break, sit in and mope or step out with the girls?
– I say give yourself a limit, THEN take a night out!
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
It was an HONOR to be a part of your beautiful, unforgettable wedding day @missdanielledilorenzo !! My girl was the most elegant bride!! My sister’s childhood best friend since they were 5 years old, our families have been family for decades now! @delo_k said it best in her toast, we used to worship our older sisters and even as you grow that feeling never changes 😍@aja_elan.. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Nath, we love you!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🥂✨✨🎂💗 And Georgie D, Mrs.D, Kristina, Christopher and the whole fam!!!
DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON married his girlfriend Lauren Hashian on Sunday in Hawaii, and he posted a pair of wedding photos yesterday.
They’ve been dating since 2007, and they have two daughters, ages 3 and 16 months. He’s 47, she’s 34. Lauren is the daughter of SIB HASHIAN, the drummer on the first two BOSTON albums in the ’70s. He died in 2017.
The Rock was previously married to Dany Garcia, and they’re still business partners. They have an 18-year-old daughter named Simone.
Listen for you chance to win a Family four pack of tickets to Monster Jam at Infinite Energy Center September 13-15!