Hey I’m Khristian, originally from New York. I moved to “Hotlanta” about 20 years ago. I like poetry & long walks. Wait, wrong profile. This isn’t eHarmony.
My love of music & interacting with new people brought me in to the world of radio. I voice commercials, narrate audiobooks, & have played around with some character animation. I love old cars, I drive a ’66 Chevelle. My dog Tank is the coolest ever! I am super energetic, love learning new things, & I’m great with people.
Q99.7’s “Jonas Brothers Flyaway” Contest
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WWWQ (“Station”), owned and operated by Susquehanna Radio LLC located at 780 Johnson Ferry Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the Q99.7’s “Jonas Brothers Flyaway” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, excluding dual Florida and New York residents, age twenty-one (21) or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Susquehanna Radio LLC, its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 3:59pm ET on February 24, 2020 and will run through 5:30pm ET on March 13, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
3. How to Enter. To enter:
(i) On-Air: Listen to the Station weekdays between 3:59pm ET and 4:59pm ET during the Contest Period. When the Station plays the Jonas Brothers “Song of the Day,” listeners should text the keyword JONAS to 64636. All texts received by 5:30pm ET each weekday, with keyword JONAS to 64636, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will be entered to win. The Jonas Brothers “Song of the Day” can be viewed at www.q997atlanta.com and/or listed on a mailer sent to select homes. Time Delay between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the Jonas Brothers Song of the Day later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener entering this Contest on-air may be diminished. All entries must be received by 5:30pm ET on March 13, 2020 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Standard text messaging rates, as established by an individual’s wireless carrier, may apply, and Station assumes no responsibility for any fees or charges incurred for and associated with any text message sent to or from Station. Any and all fees arising out of the transmission of a text message shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant. Limit one (1) entry per person per phone number. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same telephone number. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different telephone phone numbers, identities, or any other methods will void that participant from further participation in the Contest.
Texting in the Entry will not improve a Participant’s chances of winning.
(ii) Online: Visit the Station’s website www.q997atlanta.com during the Contest Period, click on the Q99.7’s “Jonas Brothers Flyaway” Contest link, and complete an entry form. All entries must be received by 5:30pm ET on March 13, 2020 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of how many email addresses a person may possess and use. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entry and the participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Station is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the telephone number by the wireless carrier or an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Station and will not be returned. Station reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
4. Winner Selection. On or about 10:00am ET on March 16, 2020, Station will select one (1) entry for the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all valid entries received by Station during the Contest Period from both entry methods listed above. The winning entrant will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
5. Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The Grand Prize is “Jonas Brothers Flyaway” to Las Vegas, MGM Grand: a trip for two (the winner and a guest) to MGM Grand; which consists of round-trip coach airfare for two (the Winner and his/her selected guest) from Atlanta to Las Vegas; two (2) nights single-room, double-occupancy hotel accommodations in a hotel in the Las Vegas area as selected by Station; and two (2) tickets to see the Jonas Brothers Perform at the MGM Grand Hotel on April 17, 2020. ARV One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($1,500.00). Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any tickets and/or gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
Grand Prize Trip must be taken between April 16, 2020_and April 18, 2020. Should Winner be unable to travel for any reason then he/she forfeits the Grand Prize, and at that time the Station may select an alternate Winner consistent with these Contest Rules. Travel dates to be mutually agreed upon by winner and Station. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Grand Prize Trip is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Station’s sole discretion.
7. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Cumulus Media New Holdings, Inc., and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to use by the Station and its agent of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
9. Taxes. All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
10. General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Station, entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that a production, technical, programming or other error causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
14. Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station identified below.
CONTEST SPONSOR: Susquehanna Radio LLC, WWWQ, 780 Johnson Ferry Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30342.
PRIZE PROVIDED BY: Republic Records
PRINCE HARRY and MEGHAN MARKLE will formally step down as senior royals on March 31st. After that, they’ll no longer hold a royal office at Buckingham Palace. Their rep says, quote, “The Duke and Duchess will be spending their time in both the United Kingdom and North America . . .
“In general, the themes of their cause related work will remain unchanged, which includes the Commonwealth, community, youth empowerment and mental health, collectively.” There are still “ongoing discussions” on whether Harry and Meghan can use the word “royal”. They WILL retain their “His / Her Royal Highness” titles, but won’t actively use them. But they will continue to be known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
Harry also remains sixth in line for the throne…Also, there will be a 12-month review to, quote, “ensure the arrangement works for all parties.”
View this post on Instagram
“After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution. We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen. It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment. We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patronages. This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity. We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support.” – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex For more information, please visit sussexroyal.com (link in bio) Image © PA
View this post on Instagram
“Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and thanking you for your continued support! We’ve loved meeting so many of you from around the world and can’t wait to meet many more of you next year. We hope 2020 brings each of you health and continued happiness.” – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Special thanks to Chris Martin and @Coldplay for allowing us to use one of their songs Photo and video © SussexRoyal Thanks to PA for additional images and footage
View this post on Instagram
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex joined hundreds of veterans and their families at the 91st Field of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey, to honour and remember those who lost their lives in service of their country. Their Royal Highnesses each planted a Cross of Remembrance, paying respect to those who have served in our Armed Forces. They were then honoured to spend time meeting with veterans and family members from all areas of the Armed forces – from those who have served in past campaigns to more recent conflicts. This is the seventh time The Duke has attended the Field of Remembrance – having previously accompanied The Duke of Edinburgh for several years. The Duchess of Sussex was grateful to be able to join her husband on this important day and to personally recognise those who have served. #remembrance #lestweforget
HARRY STYLES didn’t have a great Valentine’s Day . . . and it’s NOT just because he’s single.
He was HELD UP AT KNIFEPOINT while he was out in London last Friday night.
According to Britain’s “Mirror” tabloid, Harry was confronted by a robber, who “pulled out a knife and demanded cash.” He handed over some money, and luckily the guy just took it and ran off. (Sparing Harry’s natural beauty.) (???)
A so-called “source” says, quote, “He played it pretty cool, quickly giving the assailant cash, keeping himself and the guy calm and getting the situation over with. Understandably though it left him very shaken up afterwards.”
Harry hasn’t commented.